Become a Contributor to Ledger Africa
Are you a thought leader in the blockchain tech space? Do you want to inspire people in Africa to get involved in tech or work harder to achieve their dreams and goals? Then put your knowledge and skills to use in written form for us to share.
Here at Ledger Africa, we aim to drive the adoption of blockchain technology and AI across Africa, and to do that, we’re highlighting those companies and leaders that are truly leveraging blockchain for all its potential. We invite you to join us.
Why contribute articles to LedgerAfrica.com
- Your post is featured on a site with over 300, 000 total unique visitors from Africa and Europe
- Your own Author profile with a bio and image
- Internal links to your own content within your article
- Your articles shared on all our social platforms
- The enjoyment of helping people utilize tech while championing the adoption of blockchain and other emerging technologies across Africa.
LedgerAfrica.com content contribution guidelines
- Anyone can join the Ledger Africa community and contribute content and guest articles.
- We do not require any prior writing experience but passion is a must
- The article usually runs about 500-800 words.
- Embed relevant links throughout the post. And yes, these may link to your own content
- You can submit blockchain articles as and when you like. Whenever you feel like you have something important and authoritative to say, just write and submit.
- LedgerAfrica.com does not promote or endorse any non-partner materials, content or graphics. For promotions or partnerships, please contact us directly.
- By submitting content, you agree to LedgerAfrica.com content contribution terms and conditions.
How to contribute your articles
Please fill the form below to apply as a guest contributor. You can also contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email: Title, article content, Twitter/LinkedIn profile url.